AfterCare Program Cancellation Policy
Summit Montessori Schools offers families the flexibility of registering for aftercare on an annual or trimester basis. Families that wish to cancel or change their aftercare registration must do so by one week prior to the start of the trimester. Cancellations or changes made by the deadline will be eligible for refund. Families that register on an annual basis can cancel or make changes and are eligible for refunds in accordance with the trimester schedule as well. For example, if a family has enrolled in the program for the year and needs to cancel after the first trimester, they are eligible for a refund if they notify the school of the change by November 27, 2017 and will be responsible only for first trimester fees.
The deadlines for cancellation or registration changes made during the 2017-2018 academic year follow:
- Trimester 1: September 6, 2017 through December 1, 2017
- Deadline to cancel or change: August 30, 2017
- Trimester 2 December 4, 2017 through March 16, 2018
- Deadline to cancel or change: November 27, 2017
- Trimester 3: March 19, 2018 through June 6, 2018
- Deadline to cancel or change: March 12, 2018
In order to plan staffing, we do need families who register on the trimester basis to do so by the deadlines. We cannot guarantee a space for families that fail to do so
Limited drop-in spaces will continue to be offered as available.